Many kids today are unfamiliar with the outdoors. Cross Trail Outfitters (CTO) is changing that by providing an opportunity to get them outdoors and teach them about our hunting and fishing heritage, while sharing our faith.
We want kids to know that life is different than what they see on TV or in video games. There’s a life out in God’s creation, and CTO is all about “Guiding the next generation to Christ through the outdoors.” We provide hunting and fishing, while ensuring a wholesome and fun environment in which the participants can grow in their knowledge and reverence of God.
CTO is primarily for boys ages 7-20, offering a wide range of year-round outdoor activities. There are also opportunities for families and girls to participate in some CTO activities, dependent on the outfitter and volunteers available within a chapter.
Cross Trail Outfitters Inc., is a Christian youth hunting and fishing club under the national umbrella of Cross Trail Outfitters, Inc., a 501c3 non-profit. We are about building relationships with youth, their families, landowners, volunteers and donors. Primarily, we work with boys ages 7-20 by sowing into their lives through discipleship and mentorship, helping them to grow closer to God and seeking God first in their lives through a common interest in the outdoors.
Cross Trail Outfitters is an independent, inter-denominational ministry. Our ministry is based on our Statement of Beliefs, and we are not formally linked with any denomination other than the Biblical Church – that is, the Body of Christ. CTO seeks to teach, mentor and disciple young men through life circumstances while preserving our hunting and fishing heritage.
- To build a relationship with boys ages 7-20 and lead them to Christ or a better understanding of Him. To equip youth to passionately pursue a lifetime of service to Jesus Christ and fellowship with Him through the outdoors.
- To mentor and disciple youth through life circumstances.
- To elevate youth outdoor and leadership skills.
- To preserve our outdoor heritage.
- To build up and train Outfitters and Guides in communities throughout the United States.
- To serve families and youth from all walks of life while seeking first His Kingdom.
Guiding the next generation to Christ through the outdoors.
Building men, preserving our heritage, sharing our faith.
Cross Trail Outfitters is a relationship-based, Great Commission ministry making disciples of youth – and through them their friends, families and communities – by building lifelong friendships through a common interest in hunting and fishing. We strive to connect the next generation to the body of Christ, through local churches and other ministries.